Schlage Keypad Locks For Door
The Schlage Keypad locks are perfect for use on front doors, garage
entry doors, and side and back doors. With a keypad deadbolt or lever,
you can control entry to your home more easily and securely. No more
hiding keys under the doormat or losing track of copies.
The Schlage FE595 CAM/ACC Camelot Keypad Flex-Lock entry lever set with accent lever offers the best in security and convenience. The Flex-Lock feature allows you to switch between unlocked or automatic re-locking with the turn of a button. No keys to hide, lose, carry or forget. The free-spinning keyway prevents wrench attacks and is easy to turn when the correct code is entered. Patented key override feature includes two keys. Comes preset with one unique 6-digit programming code, two unique 4-digit user codes, and the Schlage 5-pin C keyway. You can easily add or delete codes right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6-digit programming code. Includes a 9-volt battery, a 6-digit programming code, and two 4-digit user codes pre-set at the factory. The Keyboard has a low battery indicator with a visual and audible warning. Ready to install right out of the box.
Keypad lever offers convenient keyless access. Accent lever design features subtle curves to compliment a wide range of styles from traditional to contemporary. The warm silver tones of Satin Nickel complement light and dark wood grains in addition to a broad spectrum of colors.
All metal chassis for strength and durability
- Fits on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Lifetime limited mechanical and finish warranty and 3-year limited electronics warranty
- Pre-set, unique, six-digit programming code, two pre-set unique four-digit user codes (19 code capacity)
- Interior Lever style offers ease of opening with decor
- 9-Volt battery included with average three-year battery life
- Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons with LED backlight
- Flex locking, switch between unlock or automatic re-locking
- Unlocked by valid user code from outside; inside lever always unlocked
Schlage Lock Not Unlocking? (Solved!)
Not sure why your schlage keypad lock won’t unlock after entering a valid User Code? Then keep reading as I’ll walk you through the steps to fix a Schlage lock that accepts a User Code (blinks green) but won’t open. Let’s begin!
In short, here’s what to do if your Schlage keypad lock won’t unlock:
- Ensure your User Code is correct.
- Check if Lock Override is enabled. If so, disable it.
- Check and disable Vacation Mode.
- Try to unlock the lock with a physical key.
- Check whether your lock is installed correctly or not.
- Replace batteries.
- Restore factory default settings.